Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Vaporizer comparison

So, after making RSO, I had to have a way to medicate with it.  Of course, I LOVE shopping, so online I went to find vapor pens.  Okay, I already had an Atmos Raw so I knew these pens existed.  Then there's the fact that they're adorable.  I know I'll stop buying them at some point, but how do you know what you like if you don't have a variety to choose from?

So here's what I have and what I think of them...such as it is.

Cannacig - I like this little pen.  It's elegant and not messy.  I hate messy.  I've been told it's similar in nature to e-cigs, but I've never smoked so I know nothing about that.  I like it because I don't have any buttons to push.  Inhaling activates the heater and it creates a nice vapor.  And, unbeknownst to me when I ordered it, it came with essentially two Cannacigs in the box.  I'd recommend this one to anyone.  Contact these really nice folks at http://www.thecannacig.com.

Atmos Raw - This pen works well and can take other add-ons such as the oil reservoir you can buy.  The pen itself is for actual herb, not oil. It doesn't leave usable herb the way a real vaporizer does, but it works. Now, when I use the oil reservoir with it, I use a glycerin based tincture and vaporize that.  That works REALLY well.  Contact them at http://www.atmosrx.com.  They have lots of replacement parts and other helpful things.

Atmos Nail - I use this one without the nail because my oil is thick.  With thinner oil, I'd use the nail.  This pen is nice.  Also contact them at http://www.atmosrx.com.

Atmos has another pen called the A Pen.  It's for oil as well.  It arrived with a nifty carrying case which I'll probably use for other pens as well.  It works the way the Atmos Raw with the oil reservoir works.

Another place I get vaporizers from is www.gotvape.com.  They don't have the Cannacig, but they have the Volcano and just about everything else that's out there.  I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and I've never had any problems at all.  And I always get my orders quickly.

So, to sum up, I clearly need a 12 step program to control my need to have EVERYTHING.  But I do believe that redundancy is, you know, a good thing, so I don't see anything changing at least for a little while.  And, after all, they are adorable! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment